The Washington Post Names Asymmetrik a 2019 Top Workplace
It’s a Three-peat!
Jun 24, 2019
For the third year in a row, Asymmetrik is a Top Workplace! We truly couldn’t do this without our fantastic employees. Thank you for all you do each and every day.
The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces list is based on the results of an employee survey which covers areas such as work/life balance, compensation, employee engagement, and company leadership. So, we’re over the moon that our employees gave us high marks in all categories.
“Making The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplace list means a lot to us,” said Chief Operating Officer Ryan Blace. “We strive to build and maintain a culture that makes employees feel valued and fulfilled at work. This award suggests that our employees think we’re doing a great job, and we’re honored and humbled.”
On June 21st, members of our team accepted the award at The Washington Post’s modern headquarters. As usual, the awards party was a great time with delicious food (mmm…Georgetown Cupcakes), and good company. We had a blast!
On Being a 2019 Top Workplace
To us, being a Top Workplace means ensuring that employees feel connected with the company and each other, while doing meaningful work that makes a difference. And, it seems that our employees agree. Here’s what they had to say:
- “I really like the ‘community’ feel…and I respect and admire the business sense and passion of our senior leadership. I also like the company’s benefits and I enjoy being part of an ‘elite’ team.”
- “The company has a knack for putting together teams in which the members compliment each other, which in turn encourages a strongly collaborative, productive, and efficient environment.”
- “The support that our management provides and the passion that colleagues bring to work each day is what motivates me to work here above anywhere else.”
- “Asymmetrik takes on meaningful work that has positive, lasting impacts on our world. At the same time, they’ve designed a prosperous business model that feeds back generously to the employees who make the company what it is.”
- “I like being part of a growing and vibrant company, and working in an environment that feels like an extended family!”
Finally, we can’t say it enough: Thank you A-Team! You’re the true reason why Asymmetrik is a great place to work. On that note, if you want to work with creative people that inspire you every day, check out our careers page. We’re always looking for talented people to join us!